Colt Forum banner

Sent SAA Off To Have Custom Grips, Need Some Advice.....

8K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  LeverActionBill 
I like seeing this feedback for artisan's. Businesses are judged and voted on by the consumer's dollars. Those that not only produce a quality product but also treat their customers best are the ones that gain the most customers. The quality of their product is just one metric. Being able to give an accurate lead time and communicating with the customer are in my opinion just as important.

I just had Nutmeg Sports fit my Gen 3 5.5 inch Colt SAA with one piece ivory stocks and tuned the action. He quoted me 2 weeks. I had no trouble getting him on the phone when I called to place the order. It showed up under the 2 week time frame that he quoted. They look great and the action is smooth as can be. I am very impressed. I went with Nutmeg Sports due to his reputation and pictures of past work that I have seen on this website and what he displayed on his site. I would recommend him to anyone. I took a few pictures but am not satisfied with them so I will keep working on it. The grain in the ivory is just beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.