Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this Series' 80 Colt MK IV Gold Cup National Match .45ACP and wanted to share some photos. Gun is NIB with factory African Ivory stocks.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. Plans to shoot?
Probably not since I have many 1911's. I'm thinking of giving this one to my son to let him shoot it. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
622 Posts
John,
Very Nice..................Those pics give confirmed meaning to the term "NIB".........
Oh, ..............I'd shoot it..........You won't hurt the gun or the stocks.

Tom

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very nice acquisition. May I ask $? I just bought one on Gun Broker w/ rubber grips. Very anxious to receive it.
Regarding giving It to your son kudos. I gave my son a SAA, then I Native Americaned it and gave him an XDM 19+1, a lot more useful and he liked it more. Both my sons have the combo. to my safe, not the wife. I figure they are going to end up with everything anyway at some point, and hopefully they will think of me when they shoot. BTW I gave one a Remy 700 and it ended up in a pawn shop but that was many moons ago, he's a Captain in the Air Force now, he'll hang on to them.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Gorgeous! I recently put ivories on a blued GCNM and love them. I especially like the gold screws! Would not have thought, before seeing them, that they'd look that nice! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.