Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good price for colt sevice model ACE 22lr,98% in box with manual.has two spare mags & Ajax ivoryx grips with colt medalions?Serial #SM255xx.Any comments will be appreciated.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have one, I bought two months ago at a Local Gun Show. 98%++ In Original Box Papers ECT. With Original Grips! Only One Factory Mag. I Gave $800 Cash Out The Door.

And I've seen them go on Gun Broker And Auction Arms $850-1000 in 98% with original Box ECT.

I would Say $750-850? Would Be Good Price.

W/O Original Grips is about a -$50-75 deduction. Unless it has the original Grips Plus The Ajax and you could add +$15-20.

And If the Mags Aren't Colt originals deduct -$75-100 and if they Are Both Colt Original and NOT Aftermarket add $35-45 for the extra one. Most All Colts only Came With One!

If one is Colt And The Other is Aftermarket No Add Or Deduction.

Aftermarket Mags, are not worth much. $15-25 But No Add To The Price.

I hope this has been of some Help?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yep, those estimates are pretty good. I had a buddy who sold his about 6 months ago with the box and papers in 99% shape. He got $900 and thought he should have gotten more. I thought it was pretty much ballpark. I do think those modern Aces are guns which will significantly increase in value over the years, more so than most post-Series 70 autos. I've got one and its not going anywhere. Charlie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts