Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I have been to many public ranges from different cities and states, Its all about how serious they take their own policies and rules. Follow the rules or go home. I hope this was some orchestrate BS to make gun owners looks bad.
The original story was on a local affiliate of a big media conglomerate; your suspicions about casting gun owners was spot on. They have a long & sordid history of doing that hereabouts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wonder if the media will inform us if the killer had a carry permit (Not sure if he was open or concealed) or if the gun was stolen or legal?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
In Texas, license to carry (LTC) are pretty common and I have never seen a range with a sign discouraging carry of firearms on property. However a private business is just that, and can do what they want. If a business wants to discourage carrying a firearm on their property its their prerogative, probably not a good idea for a business built on guns but it is what it is. I don't know the laws in that area but in restricting states you can't carry a gun, open or concealed, into a gun store or range without it being cased.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.