Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone attending ? It's all work for me . Maybe a little gambling at night .

........ But , I might be able to take a morning off and visit the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I was hoping for good news from the Shot
Show about Colt, but that dream has been blown to bits!

Still, if there is any news about colt at the Shot Show, would you please be so kind to let me know?
My lottery-ticket didn't bring me the fortune I was hoping for so I won't be attending.
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Administrator
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the lottery /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll be happy to report anything new . I'm looking forward to seeing some nice pre-war Colts & Smiths at the antique gun show . It's top shelf .

Addicted
The SHOT Show is one of the largest dealer trade shows in the world . 500k-600k sqft of guns , ammo , knives , hunting , camping and all related items . All the manufacturers are represented . You can take a look here . www.shotshow.com

·
Premium Member
9,696 Posts
I will be there Friday afternoon, all day Saturday, and maybe Sunday morning if I need more time. I have been to every one since the first one in Saint Louis in 1979. Although I collect old guns, I buy some new ones from time to time as well and like to keep up with what is new.

·
Administrator
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going over to the Mandalay for the Antique Arms show ? I've never been to the Tulsa show . This one has the best offerings I've ever seen in one location . Can be a little pricey at times , but you can find a deal if you look hard . More antique Colt's , Smith's and Winchester's in one place than I've ever seen .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts