Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
Not sure if this qualifies. It's the chemotherapy port that was implanted in my chest for seven years. Better half WILL NOT allow it in the dining room, for some odd reason.

Brown Rectangle Pink Red Magenta

·
Registered
37 Posts
Come on. show us your 'display'. We all have one (where our Wives let us put it)
View attachment 798315 View attachment 798316
I really appreciate the displays, but don't get me wrong, I've never done that. I'm in the group that out of sight means out of mind. I'm too much of a grouchy old recluse and I'd seldom if never have someone over to display to other than immediate family.

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
I really appreciate the displays, but don't get me wrong, I've never done that. I'm in the group that out of sight means out of mind. I'm too much of a grouchy old recluse and I'd seldom if never have someone over to display to other than immediate family.
Mount an empty case on your wall with a note inside: "Guess where it is..."

Reactions: Wes Terner

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and for the safety of a display. while I do not want to loose them.....I have them All insured.
my ins. company happens to be USAA. and my whole collection. and I have a bunch. I fully insured for theft, loss of any kind, damage, break it at the range. etc.
everything.....cost...$135 a year....I list them all....just FYI..Ken

1 - 20 of 64 Posts