Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my invitation to buy raffle tickets for the matched pair of consecutive serial numbered Colt SAA revolvers in .45 Long Colt with 5 1/2 barrels. Each gun is engraved and sterling silver plated with ivory grips.

The outfit includes a Buscadero style double rig made by Jim Lockwood, Jr. (Legends In Leather), engraving by Conrad Anderson, grips by Bob Leskovee (Precision Pro Grips). This is a true copy of the rig made by Edward Bohlin for cowboy star Ray "Crash" Corrigan.

As usual, raffle tickets are $10.00 each, or eleven tickets for $100.00.

Historically the Colt Forum has been a HUGE supporter of this raffle in support of the Happy Trails Children's Foundation, founded by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans.

If you haven't received your invitation to buy tickets, you can go to <www.happytrails.org> and find out how to buy them.

I encourage every member here to support this charity.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I usually buy the 100 dollar packet. Hopefully one of us wins this set-up. Usually Kid Sopris lets us know when it's coming up,but we haven't heard from him lately. I do hope he is alright and doing good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.