G

·
0 Posts
parabellum
Administrator
Member # 10

Member Rated:
posted 02-18-2005 06:30 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, we're just about ready to migrate the board to its new home. It will be necessary to shut down the forum for as long as 3 hours while I migrate our data and make sure everything is working properly. It may be less time than that, but I'd say that's a reasonable estimate.
I was planning on doing this tonight but I'm feeling a bit under the weather, to put it mildly.
There's really not going to be a convenient time for me to move us, because I'm not getting up at 3:30 am to do it.

Anyway, just to let you know, we will experience some scheduled down time in the next day or two, and I assure you it will be worth it.

[This message has been edited by S.B (edited 02-20-2005).]

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
"They" hope to have the final changeover to a new provider done fairly soon. It is much faster than before. Just hope that the S&W Forum is NOT becoming "an adjunct" to the SWCA,but the "elitism" I am seeing there makes me think about continuing on it. More "accepting" and friendly attitude on this Colt Forum. Bud

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I like the Colt forum but there just isn't much traffic over here. Lonewolf your right everone over here is very friendly.

Thanks Again

G

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lonewolf:
" Just hope that the S&W Forum is NOT becoming "an adjunct" to the SWCA,but the "elitism" I am seeing there makes me think about continuing on it. More "accepting" and friendly attitude on this Colt Forum. Bud<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd have to ditto your remarks on the S&W forum. But there are some very nice, polite, knowledgable people over there also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts