Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: Smith K-22 NIB

Sam-- HAve you tried over at the SMITH & WESSON forum??

------------------
An Armed Society Is A
Polite Society

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kd8bc:
Looking for K-22 NIB ? Anyone have One For Sale Thanks Sam<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I have-No Luck-Thought I would try Here ! Thanks for replying

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by moosedog:
Not much of a description. Which model number is it? Price?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a Model 17 . The Early ones were called K-22 Masterpiece Revolver !

Sam

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by moosedog:
Sir; there are 17s, 17-1s. 17-2s etc. And still no price. No wonder you can't sell it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking to Buy One -Not Sell

·
Registered
293 Posts

Hi Sam. Just keep checking the auction sites and GunsAmerica. Be patient! There are lots of them out there. Don't jump on the first one you see. You should be able to pick one up for about $400. BE PATIENT! I know of what I speak. And keep asking on the S&W Forum. Not all of the members want an arm and a leg. You just have to be "Johnny-on-the-spot" when someone decides to part with one. JMO.
f.t.

·
Registered
14 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fat tom:
Hi Sam. Just keep checking the auction sites and GunsAmerica. Be patient! There are lots of them out there. Don't jump on the first one you see. You should be able to pick one up for about $400. BE PATIENT! I know of what I speak. And keep asking on the S&W Forum. Not all of the members want an arm and a leg. You just have to be "Johnny-on-the-spot" when someone decides to part with one. JMO.
f.t.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Being "Johnny-on-the-spot" on the Smith and Wesson forum is mighty labor intensive. Some of those boys are pretty quick.

Shoulda been her yestiday, you really missed a good one.....

bdGreen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts