Colt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has bit of freckling .. but still over all its amazing. Edges are razor sharp and vivid roll marks. Grips are mint and SN to the gun. Box has cleaning rod still wrapped. Unfortunately the SN on the bottom of the box doesn't match the gun. But still nice to have.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Nice score amigo. I have been on the hunt for a LNIB one myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow! Very nice find! Congrats! Wish I could find a Python in MA, in my price range...but I think coming in contact with Big Foot is a better chance!

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
What a little cutie!

I bet the Box got switched at the Sporting Goods Store it was Sold from, back in 1914 or whatever, while showing it and some other one to some Customers.

How far off from the Serial Number of the Revolver, is the Serial Number written on the Box?

What year does the Serial Number put it to?

·
Registered
173 Posts
That's probably what happened if the seller wasn't a crazy who looked forever to find a box that close (like some here). Here's a 100% OP, original box w/cleaning rodAnd it's shooter brother

·
Premium Member
Collect older handguns from Colt and S&W primarily
430 Posts
Fine looking little PP .32, excellent condition and has the box too - whoopee - good for you! Sounds like you got a good deal too!

Reactions: skilled
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.