·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which would you prefer to own???

Complete Snake Eyes Set?

Complete Consecutive s/n Boa Set?

Comments....................

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
That's a tough question. I don't know that I prefer one or the other, but I already own a complete set of EYES, so I guess it's time to TRY to get my hands on a set of Boas.

What's your preference?

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'd love to have the Snake Eyes in the display case. Think I've passed up about five I've seen for sale over the past three years. Just don't have 4 or 5 grand to lay out all at once.

·
Registered
324 Posts
After much deliberation, I choose the Snake Eyes.
I really like those short Pythons. I have only one, but I am searching for an affordable stablemate.
I really like the Boas too though. I could be very happy with the Snake Eyes set and a single Boa.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Can anyone tell me how the Colt Snake Eyes Python firearms are to be mounted in the display case. There are (2) 2 1/2" guns that somehow hang on the acrylic pegs. Does anyone have a picture of the guns hanging in the case? The attached photo is an un-altered factory case (I have the other die - just came loose). Thanks in advance for your help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.