Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added another member to my growing family of snakes today. A Combat Cobra now nestles in among the Anaconda, Python, and Diamondback.
My Smiths and Rugers are starting to get leery of the amount of venom building in the safe these days.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Majic oh Majic!

You have been official "snake" bitten now. Remember what happened to Cleopatra! And now the venom and the cash will merge and flow in tricklets together.
Joking aside, I once thought of going the snake route instead of Diamondbacks, but it was just a thought. They start getting expensive when you get to the Viper and the Boa as you know. In three states that I have lived in and buying guns, I have only seen one Boa period and that was quite a while back and yes I probably should have bought it at some ridiculously low price back then. Good Luck and be careful walking in tall grass! Dick

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
WOW!
That's about three times top book, or as they say "nice work if you can get it".
They may sell on GB but you would think one of the big yearly auctions would be a better venue. Or there YOU go, this could be your next big buy! As the doctor or the dentist says "your only going to feel a little pressure"! See Ya Dick

P.S. But wouldn't you really love to own em huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts