Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted some opinions on what you feel is a more desirable the Cobra or Det. Spec? What would be a fair market value on a 95% or better Cobra? I do not have any snubby Cobra's and plan to purchase one this evening. Is there much of a difference between the Cobra and the DS? I have numerous DS's and love them, and am excited to add a Cobra to my "family of Colt's" Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Other than the weight and the desire for some shooter's to have lightweight handguns I see no difference in the market between the two. The big rise in CCWs today have brought the Cobra out of the shadows of the Dick Special these days and you are seeing more people paying attention to them.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the links A1A. I tried to do a search, but apparently I didn't do it correctly. I love my DS's so I'm sure I will love my newest edition.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Earlier this year a friend bought a 95% Colt Cobra 2" for $350. He is very pleased with it.

A local gunshop has had a 95% Colt .32 Detective Special 2" for sale at $499 for about 6 months, with no takers.

Hope this info helps you with general price guidelines.

JERRY

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies. This info really helped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts