Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the Hoop-La surrounding the new Colt Cobra got me thinking about the many and varied small, short barreled carry guns. New and improved is good but old, well crafted and pretty is still GREAT! Let's see those famous snub nose revolvers. Any manufacturer and any caliber but let's keep them revolvers with three inch barrels or less.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Here's a few, have many more...can't stop getting them...first step is admitting you have an addiction

Attachments

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Here's my herd...all Colt...two Dick Specials (one .38 Spl. and one .32NP), four Agents (all .38 Spl.), two Cobras (one .38 Spl. and one .22LR), one Lawman MK III and a Python...

1.jpg

·
Registered
128 Posts
Old Snubbie

Here is my only Colt "snubbie". I bought it from my neighbors's wife when he passed away. He used it daily as his service weapon, as a prison guard. It has an extremely smooth single/double action trigger. My wife has claimed it as her House Gun. It shows the expected finish wear, which is acceptable to me, but, I would like sometime to replace the grips, and If I'm very fortunate, and find a hammer shroud, to add it to this old Colt.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
This s&w model 60 I carried for over 30 years. Bought it about 1970 when they first came out. It and my truck I had it in was stolen out of my driveway in 2003. I had just returned from Wisconsin to my home in California as my dad had just died. I unloaded most my truck, went to bed and the truck was stolen. The truck nor gun was ever found. That gun was my most carried and might have saved me once. It had a history. I still have the stag grips pictured as I had other custom grips on it when stolen. I had bought a regular model 36 hammer and had it snubbed. The serial # is R 4266.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts