Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have an older Colt watch I'd like to sell, not sure of it's value. This was given to be by an old friend around 1995, it's been sitting in a box in my dresser drawer since. The protective plastic is still on the back of the watch. It was never worn, but needs a new battery.

The back has the horse logo and reads: Swiss made, water resistant 100m / 333 ft, all stainless steel, serial # 095 1055. The clasp also has the colt logo and the watch face says Colt, Swiss made. There is no box or instruction manual. The inside measurement of the watch is about 7-5/8" but can be adjusted by a jeweler to make it larger judging by the unused pins on the clasp (or anyone who knows how to do this).

This is a nice watch, might anyone know the value?
Thanks much, -Alan :)

you can PM me on here, or send me an email to: [email protected]

pics are below--
*edit* just wanted to say that there are no scratches to the watch face. Watch looks brand new!

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Whats the price?? Classified rules are that a price be posted.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I've seen them sell on eBay before for $50/$60 - there's one on there now nib (with leather strap) - minimum bid $100 - no takers yet..

·
Administrator
7,029 Posts
We need a price please .

·
Premium Member
9,439 Posts
Price please. At the risk of a banter violation, it appears that information is being sought rather than buyers. If the watch is not for sale, it should not be listed here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh hey, I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize I was violating the forum by not giving a price. I have a bunch of PMs asking for a price, I honestly don't know what it's worth other than what CSM wrote above. It is for sale though, how does $60 and $5 for priority mail small box flat rate sound? I'm outside of Chicago so it should get to you fast. Paypal only though, had a couple of messages that wanted to pay by check, one by money order, I really didn't want to go that route.

let me know, first reply gets it. thanks, -alan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts