Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Randall Model #25 Trapper has been a favorite since it's introduction. This example features a nickel silver hilt, mtal and black spacers and 12,000 year old fossil ivory exhibiting the exterior bark checking found on fossil Walrus. The sheath is a rare, brown stitched custom crocodile by Randall's sheath maker Greg Gutcher of Sullivan's. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected].
$1500.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SOLD This is the extremely popular, non-cataloged Copper Companion. It features a 5″ blade of 3/16″ stainless steel stock with the top edge sharpened 1". Thumb notches on top of blade. Copper single hilt, copper with red fiber and black micarta spacers, stag handle with 1/16" copper plate on end of stag handle.Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected].
$585.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SOLD This is Randall's Model #2 Fighting Stiletto. This blade was designed by Bo Randall and Col. Rex Applegate to address the shortcomings of the Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife. This example features an 8" stainless steel blade, nickel silver double hilt and metal and black spacers. The handle is an absolutely stunning piece of musrum grade Hondoras Rosewood burl and finished with a nickel silver butt cap. Furnished with a Randall Model A sheath.
Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected].
$795.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

I This Model 2-8" has been SOLD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts