Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I abandoned my "Fitz" desires and am selling the 1921 NS in 45 Colt, SN 3159xx with 5.5 inch barrel proposed for the project. It would be a good candidate but I found another pair of snubbies so this has to go. An action job was done on this after I got it, and the timing and lockup are excellent. The trigger pull is smooth and feels like a....Colt NS. The metal has a fine patina overall without pitting or rust. The bore is VG with no bulges; bright with sharp lands and a little roughness in the grooves if you look hard. The charge holes are sharp and with no roughness or dents. Lockup notches are sharp. No issues with the forcing cone. The front sight appears to have brass on top but it shoots to point of aim. The lanyard ring is missing but I have the plug around and will find it.

I've fired this with 250 gr cast boolits over 8 gr. of Unique with no problems. The pics are self-explanatory.

SOLD $495 shipped from my FFL to yours. I can't go any lower. Email with any questions.
NS full profile right.jpg NS full profile left.jpg NS frame SN.jpg NS frame left.jpg NS Caliber marking.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is a dumb question, but have you checked the groove diameter of the barrel and the throats in the cylinder of this revolver? THANX............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts