Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electronic device Technology Magenta Gadget

I was at Santa's workshop (Colt) a while ago lobbying for the elves to make all the things we want, and trying not to distract them so much as to impact productivity. Among other things, they showed me some ideas they were kicking around for limited edition .380's, and gave me permission to take some photos. Each of these slides is REALLY nice, the laser engraving has really matured, and the finishes were quite impressive.....any of them would make a handsome pistol....

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

They had this complete gun/prototype made up, and if you look real, real close that finish is like a 'wallpaper" with little Rampant Colts on it....very cool.

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

Our friends at Colt are very busy fulfilling our orders, but are still trying to be as creative for us as possible....staying inside the parameters they have to work within. In case someone asks, what is it I ask them to make? The .380 Gov't model, in .380 and in .22LR. The "retro" "O" frame, in a 1930's style National Match in both .45ACP and Super .38......that's just on the self-loaders.....revolvers, we could go on for awhile.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hey…given the availability of the new Mustang Pocketlite….I consider them all "Limited Availability" :bang_wall:

It's nice to know that Colt is doing some out of the box stuff…..even if it is only for the .380

We shall see if you had any impact with your wish list as time goes bye…thanks for the pics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.