Colt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't set a value on this Trooper .22 but since it's perfect and it's complete with mint original box, target, etc. I believe that it's worth whatever the top dollar is at the top of the range.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,288 Posts
I imagine your gun would command a premium over the listed auction due to the target stocks alone, not to mention the shipper. I didn't examine all the pictures between the auction and your gun to determine differences in condition.

My WAG? $2000+

The only thing that I can think of that would be fighting against a very high price is that these guns are relatively unknown to casual collectors. In front of the right, educated audience I am sure the bidding would head upwards.

Side note: These .22 Troopers are heavy little rascals aren't they?

Side note #2: If you decide to letter the gun, be aware that Colt still seems to have difficulty with this model. Request that Beverly review the request if possible.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1)Thanks for your extra input!

2)Yes the 4" Trooper .22 is a little heavy but with the target stocks it feel real good in my hand. These sure are beautiful revolvers whenever they are in new condition.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
I think you should move it on over to the "Want To Sell" section...

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Currently I have no intention of selling this Trooper .22 as I was just posting the gun here to display it. I just stated my estimate of value because I was asked where I would value this revolver at.
What was your estimate. I am just asking for reference for myself. I have the same gun in a 1955 vintage NIB with in leatherette box.

John Fugate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.