Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pictures out of my Family photo album. I'll try and explain em as best I can. The first couple is where my Grandmother lived as a young girl. Her family were homesteading around Havre, MT - The pictures say Cottonwood.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't get all the explaination in the original thread. There is one of a Bi-Plane - my Grandmother is one of the ladies standing by the wing and I believe my Grandfather is in there also. I believe this was before they were married. I do not know where or when it was taken. The pictures of the bridge were part of some kind of work program that my Grandfather and/or my Grandmothers Brother worked on. This was during the depression era. My Grandmother was born in 1900. She would carry a little H&R break top revolver with her when she rode her horse to get the mail and when she traveled to Chicago by train. This was her gun.

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Not to nit pick Broknaxl, but I believe that is a first model Iver Johnson :)
Great pics! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to nit pick Broknaxl, but I believe that is a first model Iver Johnson :)
Great pics! Thanks for sharing
Your right!! it was late when I was doing this. Thats one gun I'll never get rid of. But if you ask my Wife, she'll tell you I never get rid of any guns !!! LOL

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
I like old family pix. Yours sent me down memory lane and I'll post some, too. My folks kept pis of everything but unfortunately didn't mark a lot of them as to who, where or when.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts