Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The whole maturity thing is hard on gunshow day... lol.

Stopped by the booth of a large dealer that is usually the "price to beat" when it comes to new Colts - so much so that I've bought three Colts from them already - and they had a brand spankin' new blued Gold Cup National Match.

It took all my willpower to walk away... they had it marked $989.

I have some other priorities I'm working on currently, and I really don't need another .45 right now. Must be strong... must stay focused...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Yet, if you were still a child, you could not have purchased any of your Colts.

Which would be worse? Kid and no Colts .... adult and lots of Colts!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the wife's out shopping right now, so I guess I could still have a crying fit and scream "I want it I want I want it" a few times ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A 2000 model ZRX1100, yes!

Reactions: ralph7

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
That's a decent price. It's $114 below Colt's suggested selling price of $1103. Why nbot just buy the wife a new set of diamond earrings and go back and get that shiny new pistol? LOL!

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Better buy it now. If you bought yor wife a set of diamond earrings for $989, and she decided to sell them 6 months later she'd be LUCKY to get a couple hundred dollars for them dollars for them. You could probably sell yours for close to what you paid 6 months from now. at worst you might loose a hundred dollars,while she would loose more than 700$. Jewelry seems to be about the WORST investment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My heart goes out to you my friend! Part in large why I will not get married nor have kids within the foreseeable future. Many, many more guns to be added to the arsenal. As well as sports cars. Nevertheless, stay strong!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts