Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
My dad was a colt fanatic and I lost him a few years ago. My mom has gone on to be with him and I inherited some of his guns. His Sam Colt Commemorative pistol is my favorite.

I am looking forward to becoming involved with the pistols and collections!

I have a question - dad had the entire cowtown series also and I cannot find the guns in the collection. Mom might have sold them without my knowledge. How would I find out who the owner is now? They were all serial number 163. I would like to offer to buy them back. The sentimental value is huge. As a boy dad and I spend hours enjoying the collection, visiting dealers and gun shows and just hanging out together.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with the owner of the colt commemorative pistols serial number 163 please give me some guidance.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
Welcome, well you have several options. Write a letter to the Colt Collectors Association. Kevin Williams , the Historian, is a member here perhaps you can PM him and he could get a notice in the CCA Newsletter.

You can also post messages on every gun related Board on the Net; Check the On Line Auctions. Gunbroker has a Forum where you could post what you are looking for.

In the meantime enjoy your stay, sounds like you have a mission before you. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome from Texas freddengler. Great forum for all things Colt, have fun, learn lots, share what you know.

Best of luck on your mission.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts