Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never saw one before. Looks like it is roll marked "22 LR / W. M. R."? Also claimed NIB with unmedallioned Pachmayrs. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Premium Member
9,740 Posts
I am a skeptic that this is just a .22LR revolver with a .22WMR cylinder added. I would be interested to see a close-up of that barrel marking. I have never heard of a convertable Mark III, but then, I do not pay much attention to "new" guns.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking of asking for that. The sticker on the box could easily be made by anyone, but I believe the barrel marking would have to be altered beyond just adding. Although I would like a 22 mag J frame, not in this price range. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I have never seen factory grips that look like that. So, it can't be NIB. Never seen or heard of a two cylinder Colt Mark III Trooper either. I wouldn't pay that, but then sometimes I miss the interesting guns too due to lack of knowledge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.