Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always like to see pics of your Colts, and Diamondbacks have been discussed in the forums lately. So here are a couple of my Diamondbacks.

They're both .38s, the nickel one I bought used and the blue one I bought new about fifteen years ago.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Very nice DBs.
If you bought that blue one new, it must have been laying around for a couple years as they stopped making them in 1986, as I am sure you know.

I lost all my pix in a computer crash. I will have to take some new photos of my Diamondbacks when ever I can find time.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Sorry about that Dick, you had some nice photos. Good reminder to others, though, to back up cherished data on CDs now and then. I am remiss in that, too, although I have some. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I think I bought the blue one in 1992. Yep, I suppose it had been there for a while. Maybe it was overpriced, but I don't recall what I paid for it. I'm sure I could get my money back though! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I bought a .22 (blue 6" 99% no box) at a gun show not long after that and I remember I thought $350 might be too much!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

I bought a .22 (blue 6" 99% no box) at a gun show not long after that and I remember I thought $350 might be too much!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! ain't that a hoot! One of the better investments you ever made.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Diamonback68,

I've got a few saved from the forum, if you need them just whistle!

Gunsmoke.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Nice pair of Colt's. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Dback68, sorry to hear about your loss, but I guess it's better to lose your pictures than lose the guns that were in them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts