Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\" Special Lady\"

Anyone have a clue of how many Colt .38SF-VII "Special Lady" ,1996 only, where ever made and their approximate value in the collector market today?

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Re: \" Special Lady\"

Good question. There are a couple of previous mentions found by searching this forum, but nothing of substance. I found this through an external search, but still no substance. http://www.unitedforums.com/forums/gunforums/cf/Forum7/HTML/000594.html
And this rendering - no help. Was it you who had one, or do I have to rack my brain. It may be a person I bought one of my DSs from, but he may not have much info either. I could try if you want.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I don't own one, but a guy brought one into my local "pusher" and he was relying on me for advice, as he does on most Colts.
Guy came into the gun and was wondering whether to start carying it as a CCW. My advice was probably not to, as my understanding is they made so few of them, it could become a collectors item.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts

That's a gun I could be interested in except I have really stressed my gun budget lately, but you wouldn't know about that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts