Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, if I give it to my wife, it will justify the purchase. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
582 Posts
Okay, you woke me up. This is a new one on me.
What's the difference in this model compared to other SF frame guns, which I am assuming this is?
Bill

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, you woke me up. This is a new one on me.
What's the difference in this model compared to other SF frame guns, which I am assuming this is?
Bill

[/ QUOTE ]
It is essentially an SF-VI with a bobbed hammer and lightened action in bright stainless. It was made only in 1996 and I wish I knew how many, but can't be a lot. It is model SF1023.
The standard SF-VI was 1020 and the standard with bobbed hammer was 1022. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
220 Posts
A1A: If your wife doesn't want it, I'll be more than happy to take her off your hands!!!! LOL!!! LOL

If my husband brought home something like that for me.......the expense would be more than "justified"

What a beauty and thanks for sharing!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Julie, I think she would be a nice edition to your collection. Maybe you should put a picture of the Lady under your husband's pillow and sweet talk him into buying you one like it. Rick

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
That is absolutely beautiful. I've never seen one for sale either. If your wife doesn't want it I know a DFrame collector who'd love to have it. LOL
Congratulations on a rare one.

·
Registered
582 Posts
And that is a factory high-polish stainless finish, right?
I just can't take my eyes off that thing.
Bill

·
Registered
220 Posts
Rick, I could only WISH!!!! Sounds like they are hard to find???!!! I'd love to have one though!!! SOOOOO PURDY!!--Julie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts