Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a few speed loaders for my old Colt Officers model 22. Noticed that no one has a listing for it though. Will a speed loader for a S&W 22 work? Does anybody make a speed loader for this model Colt?

Joed

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OfficalPoliceRev:
I would recommend the HKS model 22K speedloader. It's the same one as for the K22 Masterpiece. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you! I wondered what would fit this revolver. Had a feeling the K22 was very similar.

Joed

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
14,908 Posts
I'm don't think a S&W "K" frame .22 speedloader will fit a Colt Officer's Model.

The Officer's Model cylinder is somewhat larger than the S&W cylinder, and I don't think the speedloader will align with the chambers.

I seem to remember that the smaller Colt Diamondback .22 can use the S&W "K" frame speedloader, but not the larger Officer's Model.

What the heck! Cut to the chase and call Brownell's, they'll tell you if it will interchange. Might save you some money.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, Brownells was fruitless. I tried looking up HKS but no phone number or web address. I didn't have high hopes for finding a loader but thought it would be more convenient than trying to get those tiny little bullets in the cylinder.

Joed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts