Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who, if anybody makes a speed loader for the Anaconda in .45 Long Colt? I checked HKS's website and found one for the Anaconda in .44 Mag, and they had one for the .45LC but it didn't specifically mention the Anaconda. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Try the HKS for the S&W N-frame. The HKS for the model 29 works in my .44 Anaconda, so the corresponding HKS for the Model 25 might work in the .45 Colt Anaconda as well. Just a thought. Good luck.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gerhard1 ,
Thanks, that is kinda what I was thinking. Now I just need to find a gunshop that has one!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are you aware that you can order them on-line? Just type in HKS Speedloaders in the subject line of Google or Yahoo or whatever and you'll come up with lots of hits. If you can't do this, your gunshop can order them. Good luck! Please let me know how you do.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI: I just called HKS (859.342.7841) and they confirmed that the 25-5 model will work on the Anaconda .45LC.

I missed out on a good deal on one from Gunbroker a couple of days ago because I wasn't sure it would work. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, at least now I know.

Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts