Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All - This morning I was in the process of issuing invitations for 3 members of the forum to use my badges at the upcoming Spring TGCA Show, held at the A&S Auctions site in Waco, TX, Friday April 26th -Sunday April 28th. I had an idea (which doesn't happen often these days) so I e-mailed the Executive VP of TGCA and ran it by him.

As a result, we are extending an open invitation to all Colt Forum members as well as members of the Colt Collectors Association (CCA) to gain entrance free of charge.

Our Spring show is the smaller (100-110 tables) more intimate of the two shows we put on each year, and is packed full of Colts!

Both our Spring and Fall Shows in 2018 drew record numbers of tables sold, and is a a great place to find that Colt you've been looking for.

---All you need to do is to show up with a valid User name from the forum, or a valid Members badge from the CCA to gain free admission---

We have lots of fun, including an Auction Saturday evening that always draws crowds!

Here is a link to the Spring Show schedule: https://www.tgca.org/spring.html
You can also check us out on Facebook at "Texas Gun Collectors Association"

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm going on Friday to pick up my 50 year pin. Wish I could go Sat. but have a year long standing appointment that I can't get out of.....cf

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We are looking forward to hosting you all! When you get to the check-in at the front make sure to tell them you are a member of the Colt Forum!!
Jim

·
Registered
291 Posts
Fortibus55 please make sure you look me up when you get to the show. It'll be good to put a face with a name!
Jim[/QI can't be there Saturday, but I plan on having a badge with my forum name "Cottonfarmer" on along with my TGCA badge while I'm at the show Friday. cf

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
I am glad forum members are getting in the show for free. After you meet Jim "sumthin new", please look me up and become a member of TGCA. We want new members to join us and become a part of this association. The Waco show is a good show and is fun. The fall show in Denton is at least double in size and a lot of fun as well. These are laid back shows. You will have a chance to get to spend time with fellow members and get to know them better. Look forward to seeing all of you in Waco.
randy jones
mentallapse

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Fantastic show! Met the 2 Arkansas travelers and a few other members. Lots of nice guns and nice people. I felt like a kid in a candy store. I came home with a 1902 Frontier Six Shooter ;) . I also joined the TGCA while I was there. Cant wait for the Fall show in Denton.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts