Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spy pic of Colt\'s new Mil Spec. Trainer

Here is a top secret photo of COlt's new Special Operations Joint Task Force's training aid.

As of right now its going thru the test phases.....here are some spy photos a buddy of mine still in Ranger Reg. forwarded to me........REMEMBER.......THIS CAN NOT LEAVE OUR FORUM DUE TO NATIONAL SECURITY.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Lee

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Spy pic of Colt\'s new Mil Spec. Trainer

gee, I thought it was funny....... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

·
Registered
35 Posts

It is funny, Colt collectors are, however, serious people! Except for Jeff in LV.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

[ QUOTE ]
It is funny, Colt collectors are, however, serious people! Except for Jeff in LV.

[/ QUOTE ]

oooppps, maybe I ought to tone it down then.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

Come on guys...

What's wrong with a little humor on the side?
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
44 Posts

My thoughts are. Is this staged? Answer, yes I think. This yahoo and the other one behind him are decked out in their soldier outfits with back packs and boots.Seems like alot of trouble to go threw for a marginaly funny "staged" picture! mho /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
My thoughts are. Is this staged? Answer, yes I think. This yahoo and the other one behind him are decked out in their soldier outfits with back packs and boots.Seems like alot of trouble to go threw for a marginaly funny "staged" picture! mho /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Staged? Maybe, but when I did my tour we had a field excercise in full gear once, that ended at a carnival in the centre of a village. Staff was in a funny mood and after we secured our "hardware" we ended up in the local pub. The squad spent the hole night there drinking and singing until some bozzo had to call in the MP. Luckily for us Staff was able to set the record straight but the minute I saw that picture my mind wondered off to that hilarious day in early February of '92.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts