Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the Stack on Gun Safe. I am looking at the high end water/fire proff ones. Not the locking storage units. The actual big heavy safe. They seam to be the best bang for the buck if there a quality safe. Just looking for feedback good and bad from owners. Thanks

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I don't have any experience with them, but it's got to be better then no safe!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I own one that I bought from menards. The first one was defective. The shelves had broken away from the masonry walls. They replaced it but it was a real hassle getting it back out of my basement. The new one is functioning great. The digital lock works better for me due to low light in the spot where it is located.

·
Registered
478 Posts
No personal experience with the Stack-on, but I'm looking to add another gun safe and the Bighorn safe at Cosco, currently around $750, seems to be an excellent value for a fireproof safe. I'm waiting for it to go back on sale. Earlier this year it was $200 off the current price, but unfortunately I missed the sale.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I don't have knowledge on the stackon but if this is your first safe purchase, and they advertise it holds 50 guns. Count on it holding 30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts