Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of a source for STAG left handed uppers (just the upper itself with dust cover and forward assist, NO barrel)
please give me a heads up. STAG is on indefinite back order and I am building a special left handed Windham Weaponry rifle for a friend.
Even a good clean used one as I could have it refinished.
Thanks all for any assistance.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Rock River is now making a lefty version also. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention, he also needs the carrier/key assembly. Already have the LH bolt itself

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Contacted Rock River - They are only selling whole lefty rifles at this time. I guess they're to new.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Sorry twaits. I realized that after my post. Being lefthanded I run into things often. I will keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Erik,
Don't know if it HAS to be a Stag Arms upper, but
Midway USA has the following -
DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Lo-Pro Flattop Left Hand with Stripped Left Hand Bolt Matte - $229.99
DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Hi-Rider Flattop Left Hand with Stripped Left Hand Bolt Matte - $269.99
(I didn't know that DPMS made left hand uppers.)

Armalite has the M15 Bolt Carrier (Part Number EB0160) for $73.00, and the Bolt Carrier Key (Part Number EB0150) for $14.00. The Key screws are Out of Stock.

Just noticed that these upper receivers don't come with dustcovers or forward assist . . . so they may not be what you need. Also they seem very expensive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts