Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it had slipped my attention, but I just noticed that Uberti is making a stainless steel copy of the SAA:

http://www.uberti.com/firearms/large/UB-1873CattlemanNM_SS.jpg

Think about the stir it would create in the shooting community if Colt were to release a stainless SAA. Obviously it can't be that difficult if Uberti is doing it. In my opinion this is a relatively easy product that Colt could release that would create alot of interest.

One can always hope.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't have an SAA, but if Colt made one, I think I'd get one, but then I like the odd combinations like that.

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Re: I have heard it is coming-Stainless SAA

Someone from Colt has leaked this out. Can't remember where I read it. Maybe call Colt and see if there is any truth to it. Mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
I've never owned a stainless SAA but I do have a Colt 3rd gen nickle SAA in .357. Plus 3 c/b in .45. Some shoot good some don't but they're mine. And yes I use them . too old to be collecting...........

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
The hint of a stainless SAA came from an interview with the head of colt for an article in Gunlist. Whether it was a hint of something to come or just a trial baloon, only Mr. Keys can say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts