Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get your opinions on the best way to go with trade or sell my Python so I can get a stainless Python. The reason is simple I am trading all my blue and nickels out for stainless, S&W's, Rugers and you name it they are being replaced as any opportunity affords itself. Anyway the thing is I have the wrong grips according to some on here but these are the ones that came on the gun. These first gen full checkered grips are worth a little bit on their own, so should I replace them? Sell them then sell my Python with some other grips and buy a stainless with the cash. Or find some one that wants to make a trade as-is? Personally I am a horse trader and would much rather do a hands on trade, so everyone knows what they are getting and are happy with their the deal. But I am retired and money isn't as easy to spend on whims any more, and paying a dealer handling fees is not a good thing, but it may be a have to. These pictures are of the Old Python. DSCF0789 (640x480).jpg DSCF0790 (640x480).jpg

·
Registered
382 Posts
freddy137. have a stainless Python and a really nice 686 might consider trading, like to hear about your nickel Python.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in grand Ridge, Fl. About 50 miles due west of Tallahassee and about 70 miles north of Panama City Beach. And about 8miles SW from Lake Seminole. Zip Code 32442

1 - 5 of 5 Posts