Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in a lot I bought today. I know 1&2 are Diamondback Grips and 5 are for a Python.
What are 3,4 & 6?
Are they Factory Original? Thanks.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
3 are V frame, Trooper MkV etc. 6 are later (newer) J frame Trooper Mk III, etc., 4 are D frame, Detective Special etc., but they look short like they have only 3/8" filler at the bottom which would make them for an Agent. If they are flat, different story. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
By flat I meant no "wrap under". Those would be Agents. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Nice batch, by the way.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Maybe it's my poor eyesight,but pairs 1&2 look like they are mismatched. Two dark panels,two light panels. One of each color on each pair. Still,each pair,as pictured,have matching medallions. Number 1 is silver,number 2,gold,correct? Odd. And I agree,nice batch!
f.t.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe it was either the lighting or I mixed up the sets. Both have Gold Medallions.
Here is most of what I have (save Four pairs that are on Pythons) and a Python Elite set.
Got the original lot off ebay for around $90.00. They were all pretty "dry" looking but came back to life after a really good wipe down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts