Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there problems?
When I logon to the site, it shows MarkInTx...just like always.
When I click on "Forums" or any topic, The site changes my login name and will not allow me do reply, post, edit, delete duplicate posts and it shows I have a notifation for a PM. When I click on that, it is for someone else.

·
Registered
234 Posts
ID Issues-Hackin-Something Wrong????

I have logged in under my username and password. As I change topics other user names appear instead of mine. Different usernames as I go from one topic to others. Sometimes my name then others, something is wrong.........

·
Registered
234 Posts
Something going on with the Forum site.

I just posted this under Help and Support.

I have logged in under my username and password. As I change topics other user names appear instead of mine. Different usernames as I go from one topic to others. Sometimes my name then others, something is wrong.........

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Strange going on's today

One minute I'm loged on and the next I'm not. Saw some threads on the SAA forum that have to do with abandoned places and a thread about a secret room in a house. Strange.

·
Registered
7,231 Posts
Me, too.
This is not happening to me on other sites I am a member of that require user names and passwords.

This place is frustrating.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Me, too.
This is not happening to me on other sites I am a member of that require user names and passwords.

I op[ened as PAhunter, then went to post and found I was you, (Malysh)! Now I'm back to being krag96!..I think.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Me, too.

I op[ened as PAhunter, then went to post and found I was you, (Malysh)! Now I'm back to being krag96!..I think.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts