Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,564 Posts
I've narrowed down my searches to Target Sports Ammo and Cabela's lately. Target has competitive pricing & free shipping for bulk purchases. But........ availability is another matter. Cabela's I find a bit better, and they let me create a Wish List which I check several times daily. When I see a deal, I jump right at that moment because it can and literally does disappear in minutes when guys like me are watching constantly. I have a Cabela's Visa which accumulates points to further reduce the price. If there's no Cabela's in your state you may even escape state sales tax when ordering on-line. If you have a Cabela's near you, there's free shipping for in-store-pickup. Lately I've noticed when I go in the store, the ammo selection is often greater than what I see on-line. JMHO.

· Registered
3,564 Posts
Cabelas finally posted they have Starline now for sale so I ordered from them.
In the middle of this ammo shortage I have spent far more at Midway getting stuff I can't find locally than I ever spent with them before.
Smoke, this is just what I mean. Hope you jumped on that before you got up from the 'puter. It may be gone long before you even read this post.

Reb, I just looked at Midway again today for .38 Spec & .45 ACP. They DO have a huge selection, but so many "Out of Stock, No Backorder" notations. I do like & have used their "Notify Me" option for when items do become available. To me, their prices are a bit above what I've been paying and their freight charges are a bit steep.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.