Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Colt Forum wants to say "Thank you !" to all our Supporting Members :cool:
It's a wonderful thing you are doing and much appreciated !

I joined early in 2003 when it took sometimes a week or two before even 1 new post appeared . Yes , hard to believe we have reached almost 22,000 members !

I would invite anyone that feels Colt Forum is supplying a good dose of Colt info and fellowship to join the rest as Supporting Members . If it's not in your budget . That's no problem . I've been there myself . Maybe down the road . But if you can find $15 in the sofa seat or under the car console please join us .

Thank you ;)

added link : http://www.coltforum.com/forums/payments.php

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you RR :cool:

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump for the forum :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Thanks Mitch for the Bump.
I just signed up again for my second year, my membership was getting ready to expire and I didn't want it to lapse. I noticed a bunch of people were excited and signed up the first year, then let it go??? I think anyone whom regularly visits the forum, and especially buys and sells here should feel obligated to be a supporting member. JMHO.
Come on guys :). There are a bunch of people whom have made alot of money here whether it being buying, selling, or just simple FREE knowledge which lead to a super buy, amazed what their item was worth, etc. :).

Reactions: Rio

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
While I don't handle the forum subscriptions , I believe it's good for 1 yr . I don't think they send reminders though .

Thanks for your support ! :cool:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have plenty on my mind lately but I can still remember I donated as a supporter in Feb. I wanted to do so earlier but the divorce has left me chronically short of cash.
I plan to renew when it expires.

The members of this forum are such that they treat me better and are more concerned about my welfare than any of my few local friends are.
That has to count for something, but the big picture is, this is an exemplary firearms forum.

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you Mike ! Well said .

I should add that we all do our part when we can . I don't want those that cannot contribute to feel unwelcome . Many members contribute with their fellowship and quality helpful posts .

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Hey guy ,how do we find out when our subscription expires so we can renew ? or do you send a reminder/notice
EE
They did send me automated reminder a few days ahead of time, don't know if this is the norm or not. However anyone can go under Forum Actions and click on "Edit Profile". Then look under My Account and click on "Paid Subscriptions" and it will tell you your start date and your expiry date (which is 1 year from the day you subscribed) in the top right hand corner. For example my start date was 10-18-2012 and expiry date was 10-18-2013. After I paid the $15 for another year, it now states subscription date 10-18-2012 and expiry date 10-18-2014 if that helps.

Reactions: Malysh

·
Registered
982 Posts
Confirming they advise by email.

Dear Tranter45,

Your access to the paid subscription "ColtForum Supporting Member" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit
http://www.coltforum.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Colt Forum

·
Administrator
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I see more and more Supporting members every time I log in . Thank you :cool:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
If someone can tell me a better$15 worth I'd like to hear it. About the cost of two magazines from a news stand with MUCH more information and the adverts are optional!

Rio

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
About 2 1/2 or 3 weeks ago I got down to the bottom of the forum & was surprised my name wasn't high lighted so I immediatley sent in a renewal,wouldn't it be a good idea to notify a couple weeks in advance so that we could keep current?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts