Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a reference for the up-to-date list of serial numbers of known surviving Colt Walkers, both military and civilian? I have one that's dated and wondering whether any new ones have been discovered in the past 30 years. Also, is there a list of fakes by serial? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
Winston, you might want to post this in the percussion revolvers section to get more of a response.
Nice to see you over here. I've seen you on Colt Firearms Fanatics on Facebook. I'm Erik W., the one that suggested that guy with the 1907 SAA with the "strange markings" to come over here and post it :)

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
The "Parade of Walkers" was at one of the shows by the TGCA about a dozen or fifteen years ago. I THINK either a book/pamphlet was printed about the presentation, or the information was featured in the TGCA magazine.

John Gross

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you. I just found the list on the web. It's only the list of serials that were displayed. There are actually more known Walkers. I will have to cross reference with my other list to see if any new ones appear. This was in 2003, so more recently than my other list.

Texas Gun Collectors Association

1 - 4 of 4 Posts