Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a membership chairman for the Texas Gun Collector Association. I would like to make this offer. If you will commit to renewing for one year, or paying the dues of a new member for one year, I will pay your first year dues of $60. First PM gets the membership.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I'm a newer member myself and already met a lot of good, friendly people at the shows who don't mind sharing their knowledge. I will do a +1 to Randy's offer and sponsor a 1-year membership for a new member to the TGCA.

First PM to me with your contact info gets the membership. Then we can work out the arrangement with Randy. Greg

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Free memberships to the TGCA pending. Come on in and join the party. You will be glad you did. Just like the CCA, TGCA has a great magazine with lots of great information. Great members too. Thanks Greg for joining in.

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Can't believe no one will commit to this offer. A couple of you Texas guys should take advantage of free memberships and join in the fun. If you aren't pleased I will refund the entire cost to you. Oh I forgot. It won't cost you anything.

Offer accepted. Welcome 1stgen1916saa.

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
I am a membership chairman for the Texas Gun Collector Association. I would like to make this offer. If you will commit to renewing for one year, or paying the dues of a new member for one year, I will pay your first year dues of $60. First PM gets the membership.
OK Brother...I'm IN.

PM sent...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts