Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that I exceeded 5000 posts. I had been doing karma giveaways at these various milestones but I'm running out of stuff worthy of giving away and I totally lost track :)
Anyway, just wanted to thank you all for all of the knowledge I have gained being here since June first 2009. I've learned more here about Colts in these past 3 years than my entire lifetime before I joined. This site is invaluable and we all need to appreciate how great it is.
Again thank you all.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Congratulations, twaits! 5000 posts in three years. Ain't that about a five-post-per-day average? I agree with you. Colt Forum is TOPS!

Ed

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
Well excuse me! Because after reading that many of your posts, thank YOU!

Always enjoy reading your posts Eric, you're an integral part of what is so great about the Colt Forum. Congrats on 5000 sir! :cool:

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
I believe the forum members owe you a big thank you sir. Always informative and even thought provoking posts have taught us a lot.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Well I see we joined pretty close to each other !! I always enjoy your threads and posts. The ones on modifying relics into beautiful snubbies are the greatest ! I guess I have to step up the pace to get to 5,000 !! LOL - But in turn I'll say thank you for your participation in this great Forum.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I also wish to thank you for your interest and participation over the last three years.. Always look forward to your next post..Jim

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
twaits
Thanks for all those knowlegable posts.
You are correct, this forum is tops.
Frank

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Congrats Eric! Thanks for sharing your Colt knowledge and especially for the ideas you have given concerning project guns.

·
Premium Member
9,512 Posts
I have been here for nine years and I don't have that many posts! I am going to have to start commenting on every post, even if I cannot add anything substantive. Let me see, maybe a few "Nice gun!" and a few "I wish I had one of those!" posts every day would help me catch up. That's the ticket!

Congratulations Eric! Thank you for helping make this forum the best.

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been here for nine years and I don't have that many posts! I am going to have to start commenting on every post, even if I cannot add anything substantive. Let me see, maybe a few "Nice gun!" and a few "I wish I had one of those!" posts every day would help me catch up. That's the ticket!

Congratulations Eric! Thank you for helping make this forum the best.
I'm guilty of the "nice gun" posts :)
I wish I had a fraction of the knowledge you have Judge. Maybe I'll get there someday :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts