Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just became a member of the Colt family. After about a month wait, I received my LE6920MP-B last Thursday from Impact Guns for $1199; I'll add some pictures soon. I'm a Sig handgun owner, but I had to go with the "Best" for my AR. It's been a while since I shot my M-16 in the Air Force, but I hope it'll all come back with a refresher course.

I do have a first question: Has anyone used Mil-Comm products on their 6920, is it safe?

thank you for your time

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys,

Pazzo, the gun was not in stock, so I back ordered it. The customer care person said the time would be 8 to 10 weeks, but it was maybe 3 to 4 weeks in my case. All I had to do was make sure there was a licensed dealer in my area for them to ship the gun. I only paid an additional $30 for the store transfer and background check. The whole process was better than I expected.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good buy! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I do have a first question: Has anyone used Mil-Comm products on their 6920, is it safe?
Sig packs a sample of TW-25B with their handguns. It’s good stuff. I have not been convinced to not use it on my 6920 where grease is recommenced. In fact, I bought a several years supply of the stuff when I bought my first Sig, and I use it on every gun I own that needs grease. I do not use it on my Glocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts