Colt Forum banner

2141 - 2157 of 2157 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
It would be great if all the old ones could talk. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
It would be great if all the old ones could talk. :)
That's a fact, as you can see this is a Remington UMC and a Springfield Armory so I am sure they went through WW1, WW2 and possibly Korea and Vietnam?

Reactions: Scottz63

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Here's my .450 Bushmaster, also pictured in the long gun/AR15 thread. I won this about 8-9 years back in a Guns Magazine monthly giveaway. Trijicon Accupower, Geissele trigger and now a Silencerco Hybrid 46 suppressor. Moose and bears done quietly.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Nice! What's not to love about a semi-auto in7.62 x 54r?

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I found something I've been searching for for quite a while...a Colt Sauer Drilling. I've come across them before but the prices were always too high...this I found at an auction and picked it up for a very reasonable cost. I have no practical use for it...just wanted one. Most drillings on the market are in European calibers not easily found here plus the price. This is two 12 gauge barrels over a .30-06 barrel.

I wish I had a better handle on lighting...these pics came out dark. The pics don't do it justice. It would have been nice to set up outside but the lawn is being mowed and there's clouds of pollen and grass clippings and dust setting everywhere.

Colt had a winner with their association with Sauer back in the day...the rifles were superb as is the drilling. I'd love to also find a Weatherby drilling which is identical to this but with Weatherby's name on it. They're each a Sauer Model 3000.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
That is magnificently awesome! What a perfect combo as well, two 12 gauge barrels over a .30-06 barrel. Very nice!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Happy Wife, Happy Life. I've managed to save money even while paying credit cards off; so i stopped at my local "favorite" gun shop this morning. I already have a few CZ firearms; including a Model 75, P-09, and Scorpion. There was a bigger (then a Model 75) in the case; maybe one of a dozen handguns (new and used) in the cases. So now I own it; a CZ-97B; 10 round staggered magazine .45 ACP pistol. Red fiber optic front sight, two dot green glow rear sight, thin aluminum checkered grips, a big gun. While not a steal, a "C" Note less than retail.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
That's nice! 10 rounds of .45 ought to get the job done.

2141 - 2157 of 2157 Posts