Colt Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2214 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Again...a beautiful looking pistola Sarge.

What can you tell us about those fantastic grips...like what kinda wood...and is it a hybrid...two different materials merged into one grip !?

You should message Crystal on her Facebook page. She very agreeable to talk about her grips.

https://www.facebook.com/awtgrips

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
SFC Rick I like your Government Model S&W With the fancy scratches on it; it reminds me of my 100th Anniversary Smith & Wesson! I put some special stocks on mine too, ”Cultured Ivory” (ivory dust and parts/pieces of too small bits of Ivory ground together then bonded with resin and molded into stocks. No longer available they came from Boone Trading Co. Scrimshaw by my former.

·
Registered
583 Posts
SFC Rick I like your Government Model S&W With the fancy scratches on it; it reminds me of my 100th Anniversary Smith & Wesson! I put some special stocks on mine too, ”Cultured Ivory” (ivory dust and parts/pieces of too small bits of Ivory ground together then bonded with resin and molded into stocks. No longer available they came from Boone Trading Co. Scrimshaw by my former. View attachment 708285
View attachment 708286

Very similar indeed. I was surprised by my S&W E-Series and how it handles and shoots just fine. Yours is a fine looking example!

Reactions: SHOOTER13
2161 - 2180 of 2214 Posts