Colt Forum banner

201 - 220 of 2096 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
A much abused Luger. Poor thing has had its tail ground off and rather crudely refinished.
I think it started out as a 1920 commercial 30 cal. Now it`s just an ugly little shooter. But it does work.

A Chinese Broomhandle. Kind of ugly with a crude refinish. But like the poor abused Luger, the little beast still works.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Winchesters

Model 1895 Modern production in .270.

Model 97 in 12ga Finish has seen better days, but it`s action is still tight and shoots good.

Model 94 Antique 30-30

Canadian Centenial 30-30

Black Shadow in .444 Marlin

Model 37 Red Lettered in 12ga

·
Registered
165 Posts
Winchester reproductions.

Navy Arms model 92 .45colt

Rossi model 92 in 44-40

Rossi model 62 .22LR

Taurus model 63 in .22LR

·
Premium Member
4,614 Posts
Great Photo

One of the best photos on the page. A young lady with a rifle. Great to see young people learnign to shoot.

Bud

HK P7 PSP 9mm German Police trade in A-Grade:

My 11 year old daughter with her Marlin 15YN .22 single shot bolt action youth rifle:

S&W Performance Center Schofield 2000:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Model 30-1

Maybe LNIB :D. At least as far as I can tell. I have to assume three shots have been fired from it. There are three shells missing from the box of ammo that came with it. The receipt in the box has the gun and box of ammo going out the door for $106 in 1972:eek:. Box matches gun and gun looks awesome. Wow, can't believe I just used "awesome" in a sentence.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hey guys, How does the 460 & 500 shoot with-out the port ?
I was thinking about doing a polish and engrave job on one of those to match this 500 magnum 4 inch barrel version.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
498 Posts
New purchase - Merwin Hulbert Second Model Pocket, 38-cal, 5-shot, 5 1/2-inch barrel, and engraved; sailboat scene on panel. It's in pretty good shape but not perfect:

Thanks for looking.

John

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
in a deal too good to turn down...

a co-worker offered (which I jumped on) offered me this:

this was the entire package I got for $325. One box of the silvertips has 6 Black Talons in it instead of the 6 silvertips...dob is April 1998 per S&W Customer Service. The ammo and holsters alone retail, with shipping, for approximately $350.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,427 Posts
Stevens Target Pistol

I just received the custom case that I had made for my Stevens Target Pistol and thought I would show it off. The gun engraving and restoration was done by Andrew Bourbon who was a freelance engraver for Colt for many years. He was also an under study to Alvin White (Colt Master Engraver). The case was made by Kenny Unger.

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
I saw one just like that Yesterday Nightshade2x. A little less for wear, but it was surrounded by a bunch of First Place trophies this guy had at his house.

I was asked if I needed a bib, Imagine the rudeness of some people, A bib !
:D

·
Registered
725 Posts
Kid, I assume that trophies were procured with said firearm and that the bib was for all that drool?

Shame I won't be shooting this one. It goes in the safe with the rest of the unfired 8 3/8" Smiths.

I'd love to find a pre-model 14 K-38 to match my 1955 pre-model 17 K-22 (that I actually shoot!)...

I have been using this 1987 8 3/8" 586 for steel plate shoots at our club. Wife shoots the 6" stainless Python, says the 586 is too heavy.

Have fun and be safe.
Nightshade2x

201 - 220 of 2096 Posts