Colt Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2139 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
I still need to visit the wall; I honestly haven't felt like I was ready yet; knowing I'd be looking at the names of people I knew and remembering the missions and/or events!
Felt the same way, but went to the moving wall when it came by some years ago. I recommend you take that approach unless you are in DC for something else.

rayb

·
Registered
153 Posts
Finally took the plunge and acquired my first 1911 style pistol. I opted for the classic 5" government Executive Elite model in stainless, made by Ed Brown.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Some recent acqusitions.
Browning Buckmark

CZ Canvasback 20 gage.

Remington pre-model 12, first year 1909.

Ruger 10/22, early one from 1967.

Winchester 62A from 1953

Here's one you don't see too often.
Mossberg Model M .22 pump from around 1930

S&W 27-2 from 1970

S&W 28-2 from 1979

K22 Outdoorsman from 1933. Marked East Providence,RI Police

S&W 30-1, 3" from 1972

S&W 36-1, 3" from 1981

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
When is it not a Colt....but looks like a Colt?

Just got this; came from someone in Ashland, OH courtesy of the SigForums; two magazines. It needs a good cleaning; the bolt hold open is missing a pin and spring - but it still locks the bolt - like it is supposed to. I really like the old school look with the triangular front stock; rear flip sight; etc...

Italian made by Armi-Jager; Model #AP-74, they also made AK47, Galil, and French FAMAS copies, in .22 lr; the AP-74 also also has round hand guards.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
nice luger

here is a family portrait of my FN FALS; I just got the Israeli standard barreled FAL on Monday...

FAL Triple

Israeli Standard Barrel FAL FN M1 FAL Barrel, DSA Receiver

Imbel Semi-auto kit with a Century R1 receiver

Precision FAL DSArms free floating 21" bull barrel, Century L1A1 Imbel receiver

·
Registered
615 Posts

Just picked up a new Tanfoglio Witness Match in .40 S&W. It's replacing my standard Witness. It shoots my conversion kits in .38 Super, 9mm, and .22 as well. Match gun is single action only and features a match barrel, match trigger with overtravel screw, extended thumb safety, magazine button, adjustable rear sight, removable front sight, and is all hand fitted at the Tanfoglio Custom Shop. Trigger pull is amazing. Birdseye maple grips are from Sam at www.czgrips.us

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
mm6mm6,

I am no fan of the Ruger...However, I must say that Blackhawk is superbly done and very elegant! Very Nice!!

Michael - in light of the fact I don't have any Colt SAAs here are my 3 Ruger Single Actions; a Super Blackhawk .44, Single Six Convertible (.22 lr and .22 magnum), and my Blackhawk .357 magnum that a co-worker gave, yes, gave - gratis - to me...!!! I also have some leatherwork that a good friend made for me.

101 - 120 of 2139 Posts