Colt Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wow

Edited:One of the many things wrong with this country today. If your opinion is different than mine then it’s wrong and now I’m triggered and offended and off to alert the powers that be. Gonna get you “canceled” because I don’t agree with you. Come on man. What did it hurt? And why were you so threatened by it that you had to run and tell? Could’ve just closed your eyes, scrolled down, exited out. Whatever. But run and tell?

Where I’m from, the guy who brought up horse heads and free mason signs hidden on guns would have got teased and been given a hard time. But if he was a good guy and well liked and could take the teasing he’d be alright. All these guys jumping up and running and telling. Well, they wouldn’t be welcomed back. And prob wouldn’t want to come back anyways.
Could you imagine being in an in-person conversation with somebody, they say something you don’t like and you start looking around for somebody to tell on them to and haul them off? Same concept when you type it on here.
Down here in Mississippi ain’t much changed culture wise-at least during my life time. I know that’s made my state the laughingstock of the Union for a long time, but it’s looking pretty good now ain’t it Hoss. It does considering the state of the rest of the country. Our men are still men, our women are still women. And God, family, work, guns etc are still important. If most the men in this country are resorting to those tactics then it seems to me ya’ll might could learn a little something from folks who haven’t completely rolled over and started peeing everywhere.

This is my favorite site. Only thing I look at on the internet at least once a day. Don’t post much. I’m not very knowledgeable so nobody’s missing out. I’d hate to get banned, but I’d be alright. But all these posts about telling on people needed to be called out. We’re grown man. Geez.
I get what you’re saying, but a bunch of great discussions have been derailed by this nonsense. Yup nonsense, lacking sense. I get That probably a few early percussion guns with case hardening got revamped and were subtly tweaked so that masonic images could be put in. That doesn’t mean every freaking gun has a mason background and we need to look at every gun under 150 times magnification to see the case colors in the shape of a wolf head and determine that one of our founding fathers put it in his nightstand. It’s a great looking colt, let’s just stick to “facts” like screw heads, rifling, drag marks and serial numbers

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did. And I thought it was ridiculous, just like most everybody else. But I respected his right to say it. Hell, I fought for his right to say it. What I didn’t do was get upset or tattle on him because I had to scroll through it. From what I see on the news, that type of behavior definitely seems influenced by geography or upbringing. I’m in the middle of raising two boys now and respecting others (including their opinions), having thick skin, and not telling on people for trivial things are DEFINITELY part of their upbringing.
I’m not gonna beat this horse anymore because it’s pointless.
It’s not a horse... it’s a horse head you can only see with 150 magnification and while holding the emerald of truth.....

21 - 24 of 24 Posts