Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Very nice set of snubbies you have there, elliotf. My only Diamondback is a 4" bbl. model. I guess I will drag out an old photo of a couple of snubbies I have. A 1965 Python ( original Colt stocks on it now ) and my 1960 detective Special. Again, I, too, love snubbies and yours are beautiful !!

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Snubbys?
What's not to like? :D

Very nice Elliot. The stocks on the Python are looking good.
The Diamondback is very nice and the box is original, too. Despite me telling you I don't know much about boxes, I'm learning....

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice set of snubbies you have there, elliotf. My only Diamondback is a 4" bbl. model. I guess I will drag out an old photo of a couple of snubbies I have. A 1965 Python ( original Colt stocks on it now ) and my 1960 detective Special. Again, I, too, love snubbies and yours are beautiful !!

That is a very nice pair of snubs, actually I like the unshrouded classic looks, however I am not aware of a DB with unshrouded ejector rod.

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Snubbys?
What's not to like? :D

Very nice Elliot. The stocks on the Python are looking good.
The Diamondback is very nice and the box is original, too. Despite me telling you I don't know much about boxes, I'm learning....
With my luck with grips and boxes I had to ask. :) It pays to buy from a expert collector. Thanks all

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
With my luck with grips and boxes I had to ask. :) It pays to buy from a expert collector. Thanks all
You are welcome my friend. I am very happy you are pleased with your purchase and I hope you enjoy it for years to come!

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Elliotf

Congratulations, I think you are going to like that Diamond Back. They are really special guns. I've shot two a .38 & a .22lr. Both were very accurate & I don't think a classier DA six-gun has been build!

Frank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts