Colt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fancy double rig I made 25 or so years ago barely fits me now. I'm on the last billet hole. But I took it off the wall where it hangs and had Mrs. Burp try it on. It fit her perfectly! The hat is mine, though she has a few, too. I wasn't sure if this should go here, the leather or SAA section, or start a new category called "Girls with Gats".

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You forgot this one Matt: http://www.coltforum.com/forums/photos-area/89666-official-guns-gals-photo-thread.html

You posted Mrs. Burp in post #10 but Photobucket did its ugly thing!
I remember that. That's a great thread, or was. My all time favorite wife pic is this one I have posted too many times here. My wife in 1988 in a Virginia City, NV. hotel room on our way back from Livingston, MT. In fact, I met forum member MLV at his house in Livingston that trip. Thanks for the reminder of that thread, Tony, though PB butchered it.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Hey there Matt;

Over the years I've seen quite a few photos of Mrs. Burp and I'm left wondering............. how come she never looks any older? Is it the guns she wears, or is there some other "trick?"

Then again, any lady with a gun just looks terrific to me anyway.

Bud

The fancy double rig I made 25 or so years ago barely fits me now. I'm on the last billet hole. But I took it off the wall where it hangs and had Mrs. Burp try it on. It fit her perfectly! The hat is mine, though she has a few, too. I wasn't sure if this should go here, the leather or SAA section, or start a new category called "Girls with Gats".

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey there Matt;

Over the years I've seen quite a few photos of Mrs. Burp and I'm left wondering............. how come she never looks any older? Is it the guns she wears, or is there some other "trick?"

Then again, any lady with a gun just looks terrific to me anyway.

Bud
And she just turned into a GREAT grandmother six months ago. Merry Christmas, Bud!

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
She's still beautiful.

I guess you're gonna have to "discipline" Mrs. Burp for having her finger in the trigger guard in picture # 2 :D

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She's still beautiful.

I guess you're gonna have to "discipline" Mrs. Burp for having her finger in the trigger guard in picture # 2 :D
Me discipline HER?! HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a short video of me spinning a gun and sent it to a few members. If I posted it here I'd get an avalanche of comments about that. I mean, that gun is pointing everywhere when you twirl it. And I even showed the empty cylinder first.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Matt, Did Jim Martin give you a few lessons ?

Craig

·
Registered
9,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Matt, Did Jim Martin give you a few lessons ?

Craig
Not in person. We just shot together. But he told me how to make the gun look like it jumps out of the holster, spins one rotation in mid air, then you catch it and continue on. I think Jim does it on video on that old tape we play here a lot of him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts