Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have found the perfect shoulder rig. It's made by Stoner Holsters. It is called the Stormer Vertical shoulder rig. The cool thing is the holster swivels to the horizontal position for drawing then snaps back to the vertical position. I'm going to pick it up Friday at the Indy 1500 gun show. Pics will follow and a review Saturday.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I've carried my 1911's and Commanders in Galco "Miami" shoulder rigs for decades. Not cheap, but so far they've cost under $200.00 with optional belt loops.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well boys & girls I picked it up yesterday afternoon and all I can say is WOW!!!! The workmanship is fantastic. The Havana brown is beautiful. The picture that Colt-SL posted doesn't do it justice. Mr. Stoner fitted and trimmed my rig on the spot. That's what I call service! It's guaranteed for 100 years and he asked me if I was interested in getting the "extended guarantee". L.O.L. I wore it all evening and it felt great. I almost forgot I had it on. With this type of quality I will be buying more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts